For all Done For Your Clients (ie:Closings on Demand):
While Rose Ave. Media, LLC prides themselves in offering a month to month service, we do have a strict cancellation policy in place to help us run our services more smoothly.
This cancellation policy is activated immediately upon the first payment that is given toRose Ave. Media, LLC. In other words, as soon as we begin working together, you agree to the following terms:
- If you’d like to cancel or pause Rose Ave. Media’s monthly services, you must notify one of the Rose Ave. Media team members in writing at least 7 days before your next payment is due.
- If you write to us less than 14 days before, the day of or the day after your payment, we cannot cancel or pause services for that month. With that in mind, we are happy to cancel or pause services for the following month.
- Rose Ave. Media LLC, does not do any sort of refund. As soon as a payment goes through, Rose Ave. Media, LLC cannot reverse it. The only way to prevent a future payment from going through is by notifying one of the Rose Ave. Media’s team members in writing at least 7 days before it goes through.
For all Done With You Clients (DAX & Other Digital Products):
Because of the sensitive and proprietary nature of our intellectual property and support, coaching and SAAS services, we do not offer any refunds, cancelations or deferred payments and by purchasing any of our programs, you waive any rights to charge-back your purchase with your credit card processor.
Upon the rare case customers may be eligible for refund consideration, the following criteria must be met and reviewed by a senior manager:
- Within a 72 Hour Window of Your Purchase, you must provide clear documentation and show your work from the from the initial orientation and training/coaching modules inside of the Program. Also include any and all implementation proof of non facebook advertising training included that you have executed beyond the initial modules. Any potential cases can only be initiated by email ([email protected]). Accounts cannot be bound or modified without speaking to you first.
- The preceding proof of implementation must be sent to a company manager in the format required: [email protected]. We will review it and attempt to help correct the issue. If we cannot help solve the issue, we’ll talk next steps.
- An audit and review call must be scheduled with one of our senior team members after your screenshots have been reviewed and approved. In your support documentation, you must show active performance and implementation of the system.
- Furthermore, if it is clear that your homework is incomplete or that you did not implement the strategies taught in the course, your refund will be automatically denied. However, we will still help and support you in order to get you results.
- If you opted for a payment plan and you do not request a refund within the 72 Hour Window of Your Purchase, you are required to complete the remaining payments of your payment plan. All payments must be made on a timely basis.
- Absolutely under no circumstances, no refunds will be provided more than 7 days following the date of purchase regardless of proof submitted.
We understand that this are very strict policies, but this is the only we we are able to offer a month to month service and solution. The point of this policy is to give people the chance to try the system, and if it doesn’t work, they can potentially get their money back. It wasn’t designed to enable people to “try before they buy” or steal the training material.